Website Security Test

Friday 10 October 2014

Beautiful ALICE Gross!

 
This blog is dedicated to the memory of:
 
Beautiful Alice Gross
Just 14 years of age!
 
In the words of her Mother:  Beautiful inside and out!
 
Alice Poppy Madeleine Gross
Pronounced deceased at 22.45; on the 30th of September 2014.
ALICE had been missing from home since the 28th of August!

Take a little time to see what an amazing young girl Alice was!
 
Alice Poppy Madeline Gross
 

When tomorrow starts without me
And, I'm not there to see,
If the sun should rise and find your eyes
All filled with tears for me.
 

I wish so much you wouldn't cry
The way you did today
While thinking of the many things
We didn't get to say.

I know how much you love me 
As much as I love you,
And each time that you think of me
 I know you'll miss me too.



So when tomorrow starts without me

Don't think we're far apart,

For every time you think of me

I'm right here in your heart.

 

Photo of Alice Gross - Gif